Featured Programs 

2018 Free Tax Preparation Services 

Want to file your 2018 tax return for free? Call United Way 2-1-1 to find out how. If you made about $60,000 or less, you've got a couple options:

Want a trained volunteer to prepare your taxes for free?

Call United Way 2-1-1 to learn about available locations, and to make an appointment for select sites. You can also click here to schedule your own appointment at certain locations, many of which are staffed by IRS-certified volunteers.

Please note that not all sites can address all tax-related situations, such as prior year returns, self-employment, rental income, bankruptcy and foreclosure. If you’re unsure which sites are best equipped to handle your return, call 2-1-1 for assistance.